The feet that inspire me

The feet that inspire me
My little angel and my little mischief

Sunday 6 November 2016

Sunday Swimming Fun


I am taking my little monkey swimming today.  She is 4 months this coming week and we have been going weekly since she was born.

We went on Friday but the visit had to be cut short.  She pooed in the pool! Luckily I felt the explosion and I mean it was an explosion and before it could leak out my friend held her over the side of the pool.  I jumped out. I am not normally very agile and I moved with the speed of Usain Bolt but without the elegance.  Hoping today she does not repeat this behaviour.

She loves the pool.  Our local pool has a Hydrotherapy pool at 32 degrees.  It is wonderful and warm.  Perfect for her and she can be in there for ages before she gets tired or hungry. 

Sadly the other day when we went some school children were very loud and having fun.  Some girls decided to start screaming so she is now a little scared of the changing rooms and we get crying.  All I can do is keep taking her and try and reassure her as much as possible.

I consider one of those things that are vital for each child to learn.  I am determined my children will learn to read, write, swim, ride a bike and their pleases and thank yous.

Happy Sunday everyone.

Ps. the dog is mine but he is a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment